Hi! 👋🏻 My name is Marco and I'm a Web Developer.
I like to build responsive, accessible, fast websites and web experiences for every device and every browser.
I found my love for the web and its technologies at the age of 14 when I built my first website. I taught myself a lot about HTML and CSS and loved to be able to craft something digital.
My values and principles
- Honesty - It's the basis of every good relationship.
- Humor - I joke a lot and like to have fun; this is part of who I am and also how I work.
- Learn - learning new things is some of the most precious things in life to me and what motivates me to keep going.
- Sustainability - I try to live a sustainable life, and I also apply this to my work. Developing solutions with sustainability in mind is always my preferred way, compared to quick and dirty solutions.
- Empathy - I'm a very empathic person. I'm good at understanding other people and bringing that into my work.
- Patience - In a world where everything runs faster every day, where deadlines have deadlines, it's good to take a step back, give it some more time and show patience.
- Self-determination - I know what I need to do my best work. Part of that is a lot of freedom and flexibility.
In my spare time, I like to do sports like bodyweight fitness and yoga.
I try to read a lot, mostly one fictional and one non-fictional book at the same time. Check out my Goodreads profile Opens in new tab.
Playing video games is something I like to do as well; most of the time, it's on my Nintendo Switch.
I also love to write. From blog posts to short stories, sometimes even poems, or just simple notes. I'm not really good at it, but I enjoy it a lot. Head over to my Blog to see the latest posts: blog