Hi! 👋🏻 My name is Marco and I'm a Web Developer.
I like to build responsive, accessible and fast websites and web experiences for every device and every browser.
I found my love for the web and its technologies at the age of 14, when I build my first website. I teached myself a lot about HTML and CSS and loved to be able to craft something digital.
My values and principles
- Honesty - I think it's the basis of every good relationshop.
- Humor - I joke a lot and like to have fun, this is part of who I am and also how I work.
- Learn - learning new things is some of the most precious things in life to me and what motivates me to keep going.
- Sustainability - I try to live a sustainable life and I also try to apply this to my work. Developing solutions with sustainability in mind is always my prefered way, compared to quick and dirty solutions.
- Empathy - I'm a very empathic person. I'm good at understanding other people and I bring that into my work.
- Patience - In a world where everything runs faster everyday, where deadlines have deadlines, it's good to take a step back, give it some more time and show patience.
- Self-determination - I know what I need to do my best work. Part of that is a lot of freedom and flexibility.
In my spare time I like to do sports like bodyweightfitness and yoga.
I try to read a lot, mostly one fictional and one non fictional book at the same time. Check out my goodreads profile.
Playing videogames is something I like to do aswell, most of the time it's on my Nintendo Switch.
I also love to write. From blog posts, to short stories, sometimes even poems, or just simple notes. I'm not really good at it but I enjoy it a lot. Head over to my blog to see the latest posts: blog